What Remains Of Edith Finch Full Version PC Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
What Remains Of Edith Finch PC Game Overview:
What Remains of Edith Finch PC Game is a collection of strange tales about a family in Washington state.
As Edith, you’ll explore the colossal Finch house, searching for stories as she explores her family history and tries to figure out why she’s the last one in her family left alive. Each story you find lets you experience the life of a new family member on the day of their death, with stories ranging from the distant past to the present day.
The gameplay and tone of the stories are as varied as the Finches themselves. The only constants are that each is played from a first-person perspective and that each story ends with that family member’s death.
Ultimately, it’s a game about what it feels like to be humbled and astonished by the vast and unknowable world around us.
Created by Giant Sparrow, the team behind the first-person painting game The Unfinished Swan.
What Remains Of Edith Finch GamePlay ScreenShots:
Features of What Remains Of Edith Finch:
Following are the main features of What Remains of Edith Finch that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Amazing adventure and Indie game.
- Enhanced game with a new environment and world-building details.
- Add a standalone entry to your library.
- Got high-resolution textures.
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements For What Remains Of Edith Finch:
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 64-bit or later
- Processor: Intel i3 2125 3.30 GHz or later
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750/AMD Radeon 7790 or later
- Storage: 5 GB available space