The Sims 1 Full Version PC Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
The Sims 1 PC Game Overview:
Download The Sims 1 For Free on PC – Released on February 11, 2000, The Sims 1 is a strategic life-simulation video game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. Learn how to download and install The Sims 1 for free on PC in this article. Below you will find all the instructions, where you can follow every step easily. Don’t forget to like the post and share this site with your friends!
The player can make decisions about time spent in skill development, such as exercise, reading, creativity, and logic by adding activities to Sims daily agenda. Daily needs such as hygiene and eating can and must also be scheduled. Although Sims can autonomously perform these actions, they may not prioritize them effectively. Much like real humans, Sims can suffer consequences for neglecting their own needs. In addition, Sims must maintain balanced budgets and usually supplement an income by obtaining a job. Sims may earn promotions by fulfilling skills and maintaining friendships with others for each level, which lead to new job titles, increased wages, and different work hours. Alternately, Sims may also create and sell various artwork and items at home.
The Sims 1 GamePlay ScreenShots:
Features of The Sims 1:
- Your Sims are quite concerned with their house’s structure and condition, at both the aesthetic and essential level.
- Your household’s total funds are dynamically displayed below the Speed buttons.
- Remember, your Sims may lust for a plasma TV, but if daddy’s not bringing in the dough (nor momma as well), you might be sending your Sims to skid row.
- If you design or furnish their house in such a way that it makes the Sims long, cumbersome trips to accomplish a task, or if objects block the clear pathway to objects they’re interested in, they won’t hesitate to complain.
System Requirements For The Sims 1:
- OS: Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Pentium II or Athlon
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Graphics: 2 MB PCI or AGP video card capable of High Color (16-bit color) and 800×600 resolution
- Storage: 1.5 GB available space
How to Download and Install The Sims 1?
- Download it using the links given below.
- Use WinRAR to extract the file.
- Open “The Sims 1 Game” folder, click on the “Installer” and install it now.
- After you see that the installation is complete go to the folder where you placed it.
- Open the folder and double-click on the setup file and wait for some time.
- When the setup is complete click on “The Sims 1 Game” icon to play the game.
- Enjoy the game.
You Can Also Download:::: The Sims 4 Get Together Game ::: The Sims 4 City Living Game