The Inner World The Last Wind Monk Full Version PC Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
The Inner World The Last Wind Monk PC Game Overview:
The Inner World The Last Wind Monk: The flute nose dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end. Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has led all the Asposians astray, making them believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. The only one who could stop evil Emil is the heir to the flute nose throne: Robert. With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing, he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk with some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless, and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle – and who Robert loves, with a capital L. Everything changes, when they meet the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert would like.
The Inner World The Last Wind Monk offers you to experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World” (you can play without knowing the part before). It is a Beautiful hand-drawn adventure with Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality. So go ahead and solve mind-bending puzzles in a world full of mystery and save the family of the flute-noses!
The Inner World The Last Wind Monk GamePlay Screen Shots:
Features of The Inner World The Last Wind Monk:
Following are the main features of The Inner World The Last Wind Monk that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World” (you don’t need to know the first part!). Save the flute noses from persecution and evil Emil!
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: find the last wind monk, cause trouble in a tumble mouse factory, play with Uncle Oboe for some toilet paper in prison, help a desperate Bingo-Pony become happy once again, bring the adorable baby go back home and save Asposia! Again!
- Navigate Robert and Laura, those charming Asposians, through the game. And now you can even operate the nutty pigeon, Peck.
- There are new sites for you to discover! Including the topsy-turvy airport “Asposia Central”, the quirky tumble mouse farmers and the mysterious Shovel Mountains.
- Practice new songs on your magic flute nose and activate ancient artifacts.
- Beautiful hand-drawn adventure for people quick on the draw.
- Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality.
- The Asposian puzzle help: Provides you with hints when you’re as clueless as Robert – completely spoiler-free of course.
- Available for most any operating system or console – except the Gameboy!
System Requirements For The Inner World The Last Wind Monk:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2, Windows 7, or Windows 8 Classic
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphics card with 256 MB VRAM and PixelShader 3.0 support
- Storage: 4 GB available space