Project IGI 1 Game Full Version Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
Project IGI 1 PC Game Overview:
The I.G.I. I’m Going In project (issued in Europe simply I.G.I. Project) is a set of tactical studies in the first person developed by the inner loop, published December 15, 2000, Eidos Interactive. Released the game received mixed reviews due to some shortcomings, such as poorly timed A. I., lack of mid-game save option, and the lack of multiplayer options. But there was praise for the excellent sound design and graphics, in part through the use of its own game engine, previously used the inner loop of the Joint Strike Fighter.
I’m going In one of the hardest shooter and stealth game, which was released in 2000, December 15. The developer was Inner Loop Studios, and publisher Eidos Interactive was. The game was an instant success worldwide when it was released and was one of the games and realistic CPU AI players have improved significantly. The main character is an agent Jones I.G.I. (Institute for Intelligence Geotactical) And former British SAS operator. Players take control of your protagonist. But if it walks like Rambo and kills all the villains brute force and stealth works best.
The main character to help Jones Anya penetrates to the bottom of JachPriboi to catch and extract information stolen warhead. Although JachPriboi made Jones a helicopter, the helicopter is shot Ekk. Russia takes Priboi and Jones devices. Jones then cleared and the border to find his team. Then the train pulls Priboi and takes him to an interrogation. If Ekk participation leaves his stick and finds a nuclear weapon. EKK is fleeing his first meeting with Jones, but Jones found killed after his second retirement as well.
Project IGI 1 Game Play Screen Shots:
Features Of IGI 1:
- It’s an exciting first-person shooting game.
- It has interesting gameplay.
- A large variety of powerful weapons like Bazooka, MPS and Dragunov Gun.
- Imposing stunning HD graphics.
- Unlocked missions.
- Impressive soundtrack.
Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In has 14 missions.
1- Trainyard – 2- SAM Base – 3- Military Airbase – 4- GOD – 5- Radar Base – 6- Get Priboi – 7- Border Crossing – 8- Re-Supply – 9- Missile Trainyard – 10- Defend Priboi – 11– Eagle’s Nest I – 12- Eagle’s Nest II – 13- Nuclear Infiltration – 14- Finding The Bomb
System Requirements For Project IGI 1:
- Operating System: Window XP/Vista/7/8
- CPU: Intel Pentium II or later
- Ram: 128MB
- Setup Size: 251MB
- Hard Disk: 500MB
How To Install Project IGI 1:
- Download the archive from the download link given below.
- Right click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Once extracted, Double click on the Setup.exe to install the game.
- Once installed, copy a file named “config.qvm” and paste it into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > Project IGI” then paste that file in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via the game icon.