Overgrowth Full Version PC Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
Overgrowth PC Game Overview:
Overgrowth is a third-person 3D action game that allows you to leap and climb through sprawling levels as a ninja rabbit, and engage in intricate and brutal combat with a variety of weapons and enemies. It is still very much in development, so while the mechanics and features are mostly in place, there is no campaign, and players mostly experiment with the easy-to-use modding tools and fighting in the arena.
With Overgrowth you can choose how to approach each encounter, working as a lightning-fast acrobatic ninja rabbit. Pickoff enemies one at a time like the killer in a slasher film or dive right into the frontal fight with whole groups in an assault, Feel the thrill by stealing the most powerful weapon you can find and turn it on the rest.
The best thing in Overgrowth is if you die, there is never any load time; you can try again instantly! As your skills improve, you’ll see that the game is not about winning. It’s about experimenting to make the coolest action scenes that you can. After completing the provided story modes, you can try out all the mods that players have created with the integrated editor. As those mods may be able to make you fly or destroy the entirety!
Overgrowth GamePlay Screen Shots:
Features of Overgrowth:
Following are the main features of Overgrowth that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- After completing the story modes, you can try out all the mods that players have created with the integrated editor!
- If you want to play as a human character in a city, or try a whole new campaign, or even fly around as a bat, there’s probably already a mod that makes that happen.
- Got high detailed 3D models and imposing gameplay modes.
- Add a standalone entry to your library.
- Got high-resolution textures.
- Bundles some of the most staggering modifications.
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements For Overgrowth:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Passmark CPU 1000 or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Passmark GPU 500 or better with OpenGL 3.2 support
- Storage: 17 GB available space