Life Is Strange Before The Storm Episode 1 Full Version PC Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
Life Is Strange Before The Storm Episode 1 PC Game Overview:
Life Is Strange Before The Storm Episode 1 PC Game is an adventure based video game which is developed by Deck Nine and published by Square Enix. The first of three episodes of Life Is Strange Before The Storm was released on 31st of August, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This remarkable video game is an episodic graphical video game which is set as a prequel to Life Is Strange and focusing on sixteen-year-old Chloe Price.
Life Is Strange Before The Storm Episode 1 PC Game is an amazing adventure video game which is set as a prelude to Life Is Strange and focusing on 16th-year-old Chloe Price and her relationship with schoolmate Rachel Amber. While playing this video game you have to assume control of sixteen-year-old Chloe Price and three years prior to Life Is Strange. As a player, you also should know that unlike its prototype and the game does not contain time travel. While playing as a player you have to come to know that the ability Backtalk with which the player can call upon Chloe to get out of certain risky situations. Backtalk may also make a condition worse as much as. You will find also a dialogue tree which is used when a conversation or comment is encouraged. In this video game, you will also see infrequent decisions will provisionally or permanently change outcomes. You will see wonderful graphics features in this video game which you will like surely.
Life Is Strange Before The Storm Episode 1 GamePlay Screen Shots:
Features of Life Is Strange Before The Storm Episode 1:
Following are the main features of Life is Strange Before the Storm Episode 1 that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Choice and consequence drove narrative adventure
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- ‘Backtalk’ – A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
- Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & an original score by Daughter
System Requirements For Life Is Strange Before The Storm Episode 1:
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1GHz) or AMD Phenom X4 945 (3.0GHz)
- RAM: 3 GB
- OS: Windows 7 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
- VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon R7 250 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- Free Disk Space: 14 GB