InnerSpace Full Version PC Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
InnerSpace PC Game Overview:
InnerSpace Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. It is an amazing adventure and indie game.
We started PolyKnight Games back in college when we would meet after class to talk about new challenges in game design. We became fixated on one question in particular: “What would a flying game be like in a universe of inside-out planets?” To answer that question, we decided to put aside our career plans and form our own indie studio.
InnerSpace is not like other flying games. We want to reward exploration, both in terms of storytelling and the mechanics of flight. If you’re expecting a traditional flight sim with aerial combat, this might not be for you. If you like the idea of a plane that transforms into a submarine, then dives inside the belly of an ancient demigod, you’re in the right place. Please contact us on Twitter or the forums if you have any feedback at all, or if you just want to say hello. Thanks so much for checking out InnerSpace. We hope you enjoy the flight.
The greatest journey of yours lies within.
These are the final days of the Inverse, the only thing you can do is helping the Archaeologist recover the remaining memories before they vanish for eternity. With InnerSpace PC Game soar in ancient skies and make your way across abandoned oceans to discover the history of this disappearing realm that was lost in time, where the whole of civilizations have lost their lives, yet their gods still wander.
InnerSpace PC Game is an exploration game where you fly in the Inverse, a world comprising of inside out planets where the pull of gravity is outward instead of in. Jump in to explore and help to restore the memories of this out-worldly place.
InnerSpace GamePlay ScreenShots:
Features of InnerSpace:
Following are the main features of InnerSpace that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- InnerSpace is a game about exploration, about player-driven moments both small and grandiose. Take your time, soar through the skies and dive through the oceans, and the secrets of the Inverse will reveal themselves.
- Scattered among the ruins are priceless relics, the final messages from the extinct civilizations that once ruled the Inverse.
- Adapt lost technologies to build new airframes, each with unique abilities to soar above the waters, and below.
- The Inverse is dying, but you’re not alone. Demigods still roam here, hoarding what power they have left, the keepers of secrets as old as the Inverse. Fly carefully.
- Featuring an ethereal art style and soothing electronic musical score, InnerSpace delivers a thoughtful, provocative flying experience unlike any other.
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements For InnerSpace:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD A8-7600 (3.1 GHz) OR Intel Core i3 4170 (3.7 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 650 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 6850 / Intel Iris Pro 5200
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1 GB VRAM