Finding Paradise Full Version PC Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
Finding Paradise PC Game Overview:
Finding Paradise Game For PC is the Second Full Episode of the Series of To the Moon. Dr. Watts and Dr. Rosalene have peculiar jobs as protagonists of Finding Paradise PC Game. They provide people with a second chance in life, all the way from the very beginning… but only in the heads of patients.
The operation is very severe, thus causing a side effect where the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before taking the last of their breath. For that reason, the operation is only done to people who are already on their deathbeds, in order to fulfill what they wish they could have done with their lives but didn’t get to do.
Finding Paradise Game For PC revolves around the life of the doctors’ new patient, named Colin, as they make an attempt to stage a life that is split down from the middle, and try to fulfill a wish that seems self-contradictory by nature.
Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning… but only in their patients’ heads.
Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.
Finding Paradise GamePlay ScreenShots:
Features of Finding Paradise:
Following are the main features of Finding Paradise that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Finding Paradise is the 2nd full episode of To the Moon’s series. It follows the life of the doctors’ new patient, Colin, as they attempt to unravel a life that is split down the middle and fulfill a wish that appears to be self-contradictory by nature.
- Enhanced game with the new environment and world-building details.
- Got high detailed 3D models and imposing gameplay modes.
- Add a standalone entry to your library.
- Got high-resolution textures.
- Bundles some of the most staggering modifications.
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements For Finding Paradise:
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 High Color +
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®: 9.0+
- Additional Notes: Practically runs on a potato.