Dishonored Death of the Outsider Full Version PC Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
Dishonored Death of the Outsider PC Game Overview:
Dishonored Death of the Outsider, stays true to this strength of dishonored series which has always been about the journey more than the destination, discovering secrets in its levels and finding creative ways to fulfill its objectives. It doesn’t reinvent the game, but contains just as much thrill and surprise element. Daud has one last job for Billie: killing The Outsider, the trickster god on whom they blame the grim, resulting in their lives to be a disastrous misery.
Unlike previous parts, Billie sets out with no mark which was the way of getting supernatural powers. Billie still gets powers, but they don’t require choices, runes, upgrades, or potions. Displace is Death of the Outsider’s version of Blink, allowing Billie to create a shadow clone and then warp to it. Foresight is a sort of Dark Vision, which Billie can use to scout ahead and get through certain obstacles. Semblance is a kind of Possession, letting Billie grab people’s faces and move through hostile areas, along with these, there are a few new gadgets as well. They’re largely replicate the tools you’d expect to have in a Dishonored game, familiar enough that players don’t get worked up trying in learning a bunch of new skills
The new challenges are complicated and thrilling, full of secret pathways, beautiful art touches, and multiple ways to circumvent obstacles. Dishonored Death of the Outsider is populated by different enemies and with different objectives to pursue. Billie gets her best characterization in the player’s hands, becoming a gruesome killer or a merciful stealth god. She lives the game’s themes through play in ways much more dynamic and engaging than anything the dialogue and story could cook up. Summing up, this game won’t disappoint the player expecting fun and challenge.
Dishonored Death of the Outsider GamePlay Screen Shots:
Features of Dishonored Death of the Outsider:
Following are the main features of DISHONORED DEATH OF THE OUTSIDER that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Stay in the shadows or step into the daylight to take on all foes – the choice is yours. Equipped with a unique set of supernatural abilities, gadgets, and weapons, you can approach each situation in your own way. Use your abilities and skills to sneak through environments unseen or brutally eliminate all opposition in your way.
- Killing the Outsider won’t be easy. You’ll have to journey deep into the seedy underbelly of Karnaca, where you’ll unravel some the city’s lost secrets. Along the way, you’ll infiltrate underground fight clubs and black magic cults, and retrieve ancient artifacts in a thrilling bank heist mission that sets the table for your greatest mission ever.
- As you hunt down The Outsider, face off against a new cast of enemies along the way. Armed with your weapons, gadgets and abilities, take down deadly foes such as the immortal Envisioned, the relentless Sisters of the Oracular Order and the new Clockwork
- Soldiers. Up the ante by accepting Contracts to find and eliminate optional targets throughout your mission.
- Unleash further potential for creative chaos by replaying with some of the signature powers from Dishonored 2 in the Original Game
- Plus (OG+) mode.
System Requirements For Dishonored Death of the Outsider:
- CPU: Intel i5-2400 (4 core)/AMD FX-8320 (8 core)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVidia GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon 7970 3GB
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit version)http://gamesystemrequirements.com/
- Store: 32 GB available space
Recommended Requirements For Dishonored Death of the Outsider:
- CPU: Intel i7-4770 (4 core)/AMD FX-8350 (8 core)
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: NVidia GTX 1060 6GB/ AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit version)
- Store: 32 GB available space
How to Download and Install Dishonored Death of the Outsider?
You Can Also Download:::: Dishonored 2 Game