Call of Duty 1 PC Game Full Version Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Link.
Call of Duty 1 PC Game Overview:
Call of Duty 1 Pc Game is a 2003 initial-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published or released by Activision. It is the first of several installments in the Call of Duty charter. The game imitates infantry and mutual arms warfare of World War II using a customized version of the id Tech 3 engine build for Quake III: Team Arena. A large amount of its theme and gameplay is alike to the Medal of Honor series, on the other hand, Call of Duty showcases numerous viewpoints staged in the British, American, and Soviet theaters of World War II.
The game introduces a new catch on AI-controlled allies who hold up the player during missions and react to situational modify during gameplay. This lead to a greater emphasis on squadron-based play as opposed to the “lone wolf” approach often portrayed in earlier original-person shooter games. Much of perpetuity Ward’s development team consisted of members who help develop Medal of tribute: Allied Assault.
In September 2004, an extension pack called Call of Duty: United Offensive, which was formed by Activision and developed by Gray Matter Interactive and Pi Studios was published. On November 10, 2009, the “Hardened” and “Prestige” editions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 debuted, as well as redemption codes for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions below the title, Call of Duty Classic.
As a primary-person shooter, Call of Duty 1 Game for PC places the player in be in charge of an infantry soldier who makes use of a variety of authentic World War II firearms in combat. Each mission attributes a series of objectives which are noticeable on the heads-up display’s compass; the player must achieve all objectives to advance to the after that mission. The player can save and fill at any time; somewhat than the checkpoint system utilizes in later on Call of Duty games.
In Call of Duty 1 PC Game, the player has two prime weapon slots, a handgun slot and be able to carry up to ten grenades. Weapons may be exchanged with those established on the battlefield dropped by lifeless soldiers. Nothing like later Call of Duty games, the first agree to the player to fastening between dissimilar firing modes. Call of Duty was one of the near the beginning first-person shooters to feature iron prospect in gameplay; by pressing the consequent key the player aims downward the actual sights on the gun for improved accuracy. Additionally to weapons approved by the player, mounted machine guns and other fixed weapon emplacements are convenient by the player.
Other Search Terms
You can find this game by Call of Duty 1 PC Game Free Download, Call of Duty 1 Free download full version for pc, Call of Duty 1 Download free full version, Call of Duty 1 Direct download link, Call of Duty 1 Highly compressed free download, Call of Duty 1 PC game highly compressed setup keywords.
Call of Duty 1 GamePlay ScreenShots:
System Requirements For Call of Duty 1:
- Central Processing Unit (CPU): Pentium III or Athlon.
- CPU Speed Required: 600 MHz or higher if running Windows 98 or Me, 700 MHz or higher if running Windows 2000/XP/8/8.1.
- RAM: 128 MB or higher.
- Operating System (OS): Windows 98/ME/2000/XP older version is not supported.
- Video Card Required: 32 MB 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible Video Card with Hardware T&L.
- DirectX version:9.0b.
- Sound Card Required: Yes.
- Free Disk Space: 1.4 GB uncompressed or higher.
- CD-ROM: 8X Speed CD, DVD ROM.
Recommended Requirements For Call of Duty 1:
- CPU: Pentium 4.
- CPU Speed: 1.5 GHz or higher.
- RAM: 256 MB or higher.
- OS: Windows XP.
- Video Card: 64 MB 100% DirectX 9.0b compliant Video Card with Hardware T&L.
- DirectX version:9.0b.
- Sound Card: Yes.
- Free Disk Space: 4 GB or higher.
- CD-ROM: 8X Speed CD/DVD ROM.
How to Download and Install Call of Duty 1 on PC?
- Download it using the links given below.
- Use WinRAR to extract the file.
- Open “Call of Duty 1” folder, click on “Installer” and install it now.
- After you see that the installation is complete go to the folder where you placed it.
- Open the folder and double-click on the setup file and wait for some time.
- When the setup is complete click on “Call of Duty 1” icon to play the game.
- Enjoy the game.
You Can Also Download:: Call of Duty 2 Game Free