Minecraft Full Version PC Game Highly Compressed Setup Direct Download Link.
Minecraft PC Game Overview:
Minecraft Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Download Link. Minecraft Games Series – Episode 1 is now FREE – for a limited time! In Minecraft, playing as either a male or female hero named ‘Jesse,’….
Episode 1 is now FREE – for a limited time! Pcgamez
THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME IN THE WORLD OF MINECRAFT
In this five-part episodic series, you’ll embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. You and your friends revere the legendary Order of the Stone: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect; slayers of the Ender Dragon. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, you and your friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
Minecraft GamePlay ScreenShots:
Features of Minecraft:
- Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang
- Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program, Mission Hill), Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands), Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men), Martha Plimpton (The Goonies, Raising Hope), Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, Batman: Arkham Knight), Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand by Me), Billy West (Futurama, Adventure Time), and Paul Reubens (Tron: Uprising, Pee-Wee’s Playhouse)
- You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story
System Requirements For Minecraft:
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
- Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
How to Download and Install Minecraft?
- Download it using the links given below.
- Use WinRAR to extract the file.
- Open “Minecraft Game” folder, click on the “Installer” and install it now.
- After you see that the installation is complete go to the folder where you placed it.
- Open the folder and double-click on the setup file and wait for some time.
- When the setup is complete click on the “Minecraft Game” icon to play the game.
- Enjoy the game.
You Can Also Download:::: Deadsiege Pc Game ::: Metal Unit Pc Game